Important Information for PARTHENOS Impact Event Attendees
The Impact Event is being held at the National Museum, Rome and due to this being a major cultural heritage venue, attendees should observe the following requirements:
- All attendees must bring a printed copy of their Eventbrite ticket with them to gain entry to the Museum for the event – otherwise you will be charged the standard entry fee! Once you have registered, your badge must be worn at all times. You will not be able to visit the museum unless you purchase an entry ticket.
- If you wish to leave your luggage at the Museum, you must notify us in advance so they can accommodate it since space is limited. We recommend using the left luggage facility at the Roma Termini (https://www.romaperte.it/deposito-bagagli-roma-termini/) or your hotel if possible.
- Dietary restrictions – vegetarian options will be provided but if you have any specific dietary restrictions, please notify us about this.
- We recommend taking the train from the Airport – the Museum is a 4 minute walk from the main Rome railway station (Roma Termini). It is much cheaper than taking a taxi (and possibly faster during rush hour). The trains cost €8 and take 32 minutes, departing every 15 minutes.
- Affiliation – we have already emailed some of you (and received replies) but if not, please also notify us regarding the organisation name for your event badge, if applicable.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org