The PARTHENOS Project has produced a number of outputs for use across the arts and humanities by researchers, policy makers and cultural heritage professionals. These include:
- A User Requirements report which employed use cases to present our findings;
- Guidelines for “FAIRifying” data management practices;
- The Policy Wizard for identifying commonly used policies;
- The Standardization Survival Kit (SSK) for helping humanities scholars and professionals apply standards;
- The PARTHENOS Training Suite (online modules, Webinars);
- The VRE and integrated tools such as X3ML Mapper and Rubrica;
- The Hub for interactive scientific discourse.
We are interested to hear from end users who have successfully used any of these outputs, either in an academic or a professional environment. PARTHENOS will be inviting a number of end users to make short presentations about their experiences at the PARTHENOS Impact Event to be held in Rome, Italy on Friday 4 October. Travel and subsistence costs will be provided for successful applicants.
Applications are now closed.