The PARTHENOS Virtual Research Environment (VRE) is a web-based collaborative working environment providing its users with a rich array of ready-to-use humanities assets (datasets, tools, and services) suitable for supporting all the phases of a research lifecycle.
The PARTHENOS VRE is a collaborative working environment which enables researchers to:
- Set up collaborative activities with selected participants,
- Seamlessly access the tools and services provided both by PARTHENOS and external parties (via a token system so no need for separate logins),
- Store any research data in the cloud and publish it into the Registry to facilitate discovery and access.
The VRE complies with and supports the FAIR Principles for research data and enables researchers to provide greater visibility of their research across the many humanities disciplines. The PARTHENOS VRE is hosted by D4Science: www.d4science.org
Get in touch with us
For more information about our international relations or how to get involved in PARTHENOS please contact us using one of the following options:
- Contact form
- Email: contact [at] parthenos-project.eu
- Add your organization via this form